Mesilla Valley Habitat for Humanity operates on a shoestring budget so that the largest amount possible can be used to build more homes for deserving people. If you can help us by donating any of the following much-needed items, it would help us to do our job even better.
Home Builders Wishlist
Donations of NEW building materials such as:
1. Tools for the build site
Power tools (e.g. circular saws, miter saw)
4’ step ladders
Paint brushes, rollers, covers, pans
2. Personal Protection
Work Gloves (leather or canvas)
3. Lunch/snacks and bottled water for volunteers on the job site
4. Serving items (e.g. plates, cups)
5. Large contractor trash bags
6. Professional services
7. Gift cards to Lowes, Home Depot, Sams Club, etc.
Dream Builders Wishlist
Here is a list of items that our Habitat team needs to better serve our families:
1. Monetary Donations
2. Digital Camera
3. Projector, screen, and speakers
4. Copy paper/office supplies
5. Professional services
Marketing and graphic design
6. Items donated to our ReStore (call for pick up)
7. Late model box truck for ReStore
Construction-On site training is provided.
ReStore: stockers, prep persons, organizers, loaders/unloaders.
Habitat events; such as gift wrappers for our holiday gift wrapping at Barnes and Noble. Nov 24th -Dec 24th.