Build Site Safety Guidelines
For directions to our current build site, click here.
- All volunteers must sign a release form.
- No one under the age of 16 permitted on site without parental or sponsor supervision.
- Hard hats must be worn when required by supervisor.
- Shoes should have rubber soles and be sturdy. No sandals, please!
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted on job site.
- Be considerate – no verbal or physical abuse will be tolerated.
- Report all injuries to construction supervisor and make sure an accident form is filled out. Know where the first-aid kit is located and how to get emergency help.
- If you are uncertain about how to do a task, or how to operate a power tool, ask a supervisor. That’s the reason they’re there!
- Think before you act! This is the best way to prevent accidents.